Co-Founder at Colorintech | United Kingdom
Co-founder of Non-profit Colorintech.
Colorintech is an organisation orientated around increasing access, awareness and opportunities to underrepresented groups (in particular ethnic minorities) in the technology industry. Colorintech runs a number of programs addressing various touch points with the talent pipeline.
My work is global and I spend a proportion of time across EMEA and North America
– Business development (Securing partnerships +$100k)
– Program design (Impacting thousands of people)
– Hiring/recruiting (Building a team 5+ and supporting organization to hire in inclusive manners)
– Events organisation (Hundreds of attendees, and £100k + budgets)
– Conference speaking (Including events in the USA, Spain and the UK, at conferences and at companies such as Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Facebook etc)
Partners include (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Deepmind, eBay, Box etc.)